We have been potty training Chloe for a week now and she is doing really well. We are down to fewer and fewer accidents every day and I am so excited! I am so sick and tired of PEE!! I thought I'd share with you a few of our "fun times" as we are going through this stage:
1) The other day, Chloe was helping me unload the dishwasher and ended up peeing INSIDE the dishwasher.
2) I was transferring her laundry from the washing machine to the dryer when something fell on the floor. I thought is was maybe a rock so I picked it up. It was NOT a rock.
3) Chloe has figured out a way to keep me from putting panties on her: keeping her feet as far apart from each other as possible.
4) When Chloe wipes after going pee-pee, she says, "Gotta wipe the honey."
5) Chloe keeps calling the Disney Princesses on her pull-ups Jesus.