Friday, February 27, 2009
My sister and brother-in-law and their boys came to visit us for a few VERY short days last week. It went by way too quickly, but we REALLY enjoyed having them here. Sally and I got to spend more time together (sans kids) than I had anticipated, thanks to Jon and Matt. It filled up my heart. Time with her is refreshing to me. She was gone for a year and it was hard to connect heart-to-heart through the telephone or internet. Being able to just "be" for a few days and enjoy day to day life together was great. We also had some fun and some laughs which is always good for the soul. :) Here are some pictures...
Little B (Brennan) is so funny! He smiles at everything and everyone. He doesn't like to play by himself. And he can bend all kinds of ways and he is SO strong! He started crawling this past week! Go B!
Chloe is big on personal space. Jude isn't.
We wish that we could capture this wonderful smile on camera all the time, but Sally caught it right after his usual camera smile, just before he stopped smiling. What a good looking kid!
Silly-ness. What the Estes' call the "Happy Asian Face." :)
(Which they can do because they are Asian. :)
Me and Sally
Sally and Chloe... Sweet lovin' time.
Sally and Chloe. Sweet Silly Time!!
Something made her laugh... I have no clue.
The REAL Little People.
Jude is explaining something to Chloe, but who knows what it is!
The Little-er People
Posted by The Trombleys at 1:46 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Here is another story that I will have to delete one day...
Chloe has started squeezing her eyes shut when she poops. It looks fake to me, and I don't know where she picked it up. Anyway, what else do you do with your eyes closed? You pray. So the other day when I first saw her doing it, with her eyes squeezed shut, trying to poop, she starts praying, "Thank You for Grammie and Pops and... (she looks up at me) BIG POO POO!! .... (she closes her eyes again) ... Grammie and Pops and Amy."
She cracks me up.
Posted by The Trombleys at 7:51 PM
Thursday, February 12, 2009
- You love me so well; so much better than I deserve.
- Your laugh is contagious. I can't hear it without at least smiling, even when I'm mad at you.
- You are sooooo hot.
- You are right most of the time, so I know I can trust your decisions.
- Although you are right most of the time, you still let me be right some of the time.
- You work very hard and you are determined to be indispensable at your job.
- You are good at everything you do... except yoga. :)
- You are incredibly intelligent and your mind works so fast.
- You love our girls completely and are "best buds" with Chloe.
- You come home from work every evening in a good mood, whether or not you've had a bad day or not... that's something I need to work on and really admire of you.
- You are very sensitive.
- You value my job as much as I value yours and you let me know this.
- You have GREAT legs!
- You like things to be organized and you like to be productive, but you'll also just sit on the couch with me and watch T.V. while the dishes aren't done and paperwork needs to be filed in the office and Chloe's toys aren't put away.
- You are my very best friend... I'd rather be with you than anyone in the world.
- You make me laugh ALL the time.
- You are good at asking questions.
- You do everything 120%, which can be exhausting at times but is very motivational as well.
- I am in-love with you, even after all this time. It shows me how great a guy I have.
- You come home to your family every evening instead of going out with co-workers or to happy hour.
- Chloe wants to be just like you. She looks for you first every morning even though you're usually already at work. She wants to drink coffee and she says she's going running because that's what Daddy does.
- Your eyes make me melt; they are a gorgeous blue and say a lot to me, mostly about how much you love me.
- When I am in your arms, I feel I am in the safest, most comforting place in the whole world.
- You love me exactly the way I am and help me to realize all the pressure I feel is put on me by myself alone.
- You are running your second half-marathon... through your training, I have seen determination, discipline and strength of mind and body that I have not seen in you before. It is a dream come true for me that you want to go on running dates, that you want to eat healthy and enjoy when I cook healthy meals, that you want to be a healthy role model for our children and you see the importance of that lifestyle.
I love you more than my life.
I am a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend because of you.
I wouldn't want to do life without you.
God has blessed this family by giving you to us as our leader.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by The Trombleys at 7:47 PM